Sugar, carrageenan, malic acid
- 1 pack x 280gm Konnyaku Jelly Powder + 1 pack x 2gm malic acid
Here are the link of tutorial for making konnyaku jelly. You may refer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRIVpewt-3Q
1. Pour 1 packet of Happy Grass Konnyaku Jelly Powder into a pot.
2. Add 1250ml of plain water into a pot slowly. Stir continuously while adding water to prevent the mixture from forming lumps. Bring the mixture to boil under strong flame. After boiling , switch to small flame. Continue to boil and stir for another 3 minutes.
3. Remove flame, add malic acid and stir till dissolve.
4. Place fruits in mould. Pour the mixture into mould unti full. Allow jelly to set before placing into refrigerator. For best result, leave the konnyaku jelly in the refrigerator overnight.
* if flavouring essence is not available, you may place the 1250ml plain water with 1000ml plain water and 250ml heavy syrup from can fruits.